Add your Team to help prepare a meal on any Monday! Call (509)998-2630 and we will plug you in with food to help prepare the main course! It takes a village and God has provided.
Will your small group, club, church or organization consider helping prepare a meal?
Celebrating 16years on the streets of West Side, Spokane, WA and beyond our borders.
...for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me...
Thank you for looking our way!
Monday Dinner at the Porch at 5:30 PM
1804 W. Broadway (the PORCH)
Spokane, WA 99201
Contact: Jan Foland
The Lighthouse (Women's/Family Discipleship Home)
W. 1104 Augusta
Spokane, WA 99205
The Lighthouse/HUB Discipleship training ports.
W. 2225 Mallon, Spokane, WA 99201
From a DRUG HOUSE to God's House!
PO BOX 9813
Spokane, WA 99209
All gifts are 501C3 Tax deductible
We feed the people
physically and spiritually in the West Central area of Spokane. For 15 years we have cared for the needs of people by encouraging them to grow healthy families and healthy lives.
- Bible studies, bon fires, and relationship building activities throughout the week keep us pointed to Christ. We point people to resources (Youth for Christ, churches and community centers) as we help teach families "how" to live a healthy and productive life.
- The Lighthouse Family/women (Women/family Lighthouse of Hope) prepare and serve food for over 200 people every Monday night!
- We distribute (at dinner and at the lighthouse) emergency clothing, food and other items as needed!
- We link the people with local churches and agencies who can offer further support.
We are followers of Jesus Christ who reach out in truth with love on the streets and into the neighborhood in West Central Spokane and beyond. Relationships grow as we stay connected to the community through Lighthouses. God's love seeks to help connect the people to Hope as we "Trust God" to bring forth the resources to feed, clothe and encourage the broken.
- Donate food, toilet paper, etc. If you offer your food to the hungry and satisfy the needs of the afflicted, then your light shall rise in the darkness. (Isaiah 58:10)
- Help prepare meals.
- Monday morning: Join our team at 10:30 a.m. on the corner of Broadway and Nettleton to deliver food and encouragement to the hungry.
- Monday evening: Help prepare an evening dinner at 5:30 p.m. We gather at the PORCH at W. 1804 Broadway to fellowship and give words of encouragement, serving dinner to hundreds of people hungry for a better tomorrow today. Your assistance in serving and/or preparing a meal is a gift you too can receive when you join us!
- Donate children's clothing. The kids need basic clothing to equip them for school.
Donate laundry soap or money for detergent. Laundry facilities are lacking.
Donate bus passes. There is little to no money for transportation to get the moms to the washing facilities.
* Become a mentor to someone in need.
Help children at the Monday night Sunday School.
Help sponsor a child or family.
Invite a speaker. Invite a member of this organization to speak to your group.